Ads Top

"Is it possible to trade and transfer Pokémon when playing on an emulator?"


I wanted to start playing Pokémon games on with an emulator on my PC since the older handheld consoles and the games themselves are getting too expensive for me. I wanted to know if it were possible to trade Pokémon on an emulator since some of the mons I like are trade evolution. If so how? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/bZUgXGr
"Is it possible to trade and transfer Pokémon when playing on an emulator?" "Is it possible to trade and transfer Pokémon when playing on an emulator?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.