Ads Top

"Is the pogo plus worth it anymore?"


#PokemonGO: I bought a go plus and gotcha over a year ago now and the device hardly ever connects consistently to my Android 7.0 Samsung S7 active phone. I can't imagine paying for a product that works 10 to 20% of the time depending on the latest updates from Pokemon and Android. I guess this is a little bit of a complaint post, but I can't imagine anyone else selling a product that works so inconsistently and that frequently becomes unusable with new updates.Now I know I have tried all the tricks and people post those with the best intentions, but obviously what needs to happen is Niantic testing the go plus prior to releasing new updates. Two updates ago, the go plus worked better than it ever has for me in the year or so that I have owned it. I felt it had finally become the product it intended to be. Now I am back to spending hours at a time trying to connect. I shouldn't have to dig around in obscure settings and do all these little tricks to try and get it to connect, it should just work like every other Bluetooth device I've ever owned does. The Bluetooth on my truck stereo works every time first try on any device even with updates. A billion dollar company like Niantic should be able to afford to test their product before releasing new updates and just generally should easily be able to get the go plus to connect more consistently. I post this here in hopes that it will get niantic's attention with some up votes and to vent via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2INEGgw
"Is the pogo plus worth it anymore?" "Is the pogo plus worth it anymore?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.