Ads Top

"My Father and I finally were able to do a Legendary Raid!"


#PokemonGO: First, to give a little back story, my dad and I both have been into Pokémon Go ever since it was first released. We live in a small rural town in Ohio with about 4 gyms in total. The gyms are always are always changing teams. (Instinct! For life)I work second shift so it’s difficult to hit some of the raids unless they are before work or on the weekend. The other issue my dad and I were having were we could only beat the tier 1-4 raids. We could never get more than 1-2 other players in raids. So the likelihood of us completing a tier 5 raid and catching a legendary was extremely slim.Well going to Columbus as a family today changed that! Going shopping for a hiking trip, we decided to stop for some food. Stopped at a nice Brewery near downtown, instinctively I turned Pokémon Go on and noticed a Latias was at the gym and 5 people were in the raid!!I got extremely excited almost yelled at my dad to get on fast, scaring my mom. After going through 7 Pokémon each we finally beat the raid! On the first try, my dad catch the Latias.. me on the other hand it took almost 10 pokeballs. But we both finally catch it.I don’t think we could of had a better experience in Pokémon Go! A day I’ll always remember. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2J9KwZ3
"My Father and I finally were able to do a Legendary Raid!" "My Father and I finally were able to do a Legendary Raid!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.