Ads Top

"Pokemon D&D"


Me and my friends have been making a D&D 5e version of Pokemon and both of my friends have dungeons fully created. I am trying to create a dungeon in the Kalos region (The setting of Pokemon X&Y) years after team Plasma existed. I mainly need help fleshing out the antagonist. What I was thinking was that maybe it would be a team using technology to take over legendary Pokemon to create a portal to a world without Pokemon so they could invade and take it over.If you want a copy of the rules and sheet we are using I'll be putting it in the comments below in about 2-3 days. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2rm9o5r
"Pokemon D&D" "Pokemon D&D" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.