Ads Top

"A guy in the local Pokèmon go beated me"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys I want to share a story happened to me today. In our town we have a group of this game with like 400 people in it. I’m not an assiduous player but everytime I played with them I had a good time. Everything was good until today. I basically had a fight online with a guy of this group (I would prefer not telling you the reason of this fight,not because it’s my fault but it’s so stupid you will probably laugh). I was threatened by this guy many times in this conversation and I preferred not answer him anymore. The admin of this group let’s call him “the boss” called me saying “I know you and xxx had a fight I think you guys should ignore each other for the good of the community” I was like “ I don’t like threats but it’s okay”. Now let’s go to today. I went downtown with some friends to shopping and I saw a Registeel raid nearby. I stopped and I saw the guy of the fight and the admin of the group. At the end of the raid the boss goes like “you guys should talk to each other about what happened and move on”. So I started follow these 2 guys and they brought me in a small alley and the guy beated me. Punches,slaps and everything that goes with that. At first I didn’t react cause I was trying to talk to him but he put his hands around my neck and I started hit him too. All of this under the eyes of the boss. Now let’s go to this moment. I’m in my own garden in the dark with my eyes full of tears and I don’t know what to do. I can’t tell my family or my friends because I don’t know how they could react. I really don’t know what to do. I’m telling this to you guys because I want to hear your opinions about it and maybe comfort for me too. P.S. yes, I talked to the boss of the group and he said that he is an impartial judge, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t take my or his side. He also said its my fault too cause I reacted it. For him I should have waited the other guy to finish beating me, then I should have told to him what happened (and not to police because he’s like a judge/tribunal figure) only in that case I could have been right. P.P.S. The only thing this boss cared about was me not telling to the guys of the group what happened... (Sorry for my bad English im upset and not an English native) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LJUwcJ
"A guy in the local Pokèmon go beated me" "A guy in the local Pokèmon go beated me" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.