Ads Top

"[Screenshot] I've lived in Toronto most of my life, South Korea for the last two. I never thought I would ever encounter this Pokemon, but I got one in Taipei of all places!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2LApAMU a bonus story: when my girlfriend and I travel to other countries for vacation, we never buy local SIM cards. We were sitting in our Airbnb in Taipei when my girlfriend opened Pokemon Go and gasped. Corsola showed up near us! It was at a Pokestop about two minutes away on foot, and this time we had pocket Wi-Fi from our host. We immediately bolted out of the apartment and to the Pokestop. Have not felt an adrenaline rush like that from Pokemon Go in some time. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NSgRC8
"[Screenshot] I've lived in Toronto most of my life, South Korea for the last two. I never thought I would ever encounter this Pokemon, but I got one in Taipei of all places!" "[Screenshot] I've lived in Toronto most of my life, South Korea for the last two. I never thought I would ever encounter this Pokemon, but I got one in Taipei of all places!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.