Ads Top

"Help! A park in my neighbourhood has never spawned anything."


#PokemonGO: Since the game came out, not a single pokemon has popped out in there. I have made improvements on January at Openstreetmap, adding paths and gardens... but when in April the spawn data was updated, it still keeps the same. I think that the problem is one of these two:-A military area near it. I don't know how they work, I knew that it blocks spawns, but shouldn't be just in there? Or, does it block the spawns in the same cell? (When whole map cells did not load because of military zones, I remember that the park didn't show either, so they are in the same cell)-Something uncorrectly tagged? I doubt it, because everything seems normal.Here's the link to the park at Openstreetmap, so you can try to figure out what is happening in there.https://ift.tt/2vh8fNM the park is the one called "Parque Balsa de la Decantación".Thanks! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2vfu3cx
"Help! A park in my neighbourhood has never spawned anything." "Help! A park in my neighbourhood has never spawned anything." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.