Ads Top

"It’s my first time playing Pokémon and I just beat Totem Kommo-o with a lvl 50 Clefable??"


I’ve never played a Pokémon game in my life and decided to pick up Ultra Sun. I honestly have no idea what I’m doing so I’m just googling each Pokémon as I go and avoiding walkthroughs to not spoil myself. I’ve been bedridden for 7 months and ended up totally obsessed, I finally understand the hype!I was stuck on Totem Kommo- O FOREVER. I knew with a dragon type I would need fairy/ice type Pokémon so I brought along a Clefable, a ribombee, a Machoke ( it had a dragon ability and I thought it would be able to handle a few hits...I was wrong), a ninetails, a glalie and my Incineroar. I tried over and over but everything kept getting one shot or the totem Pokémon would just take its health back. I was annoyed on my last try so I just went in with my Clefable first, I’ve never actually taken anything down with it and the only fighting move it has is grass type.I used copycat...and the totem poisoned itself...I kept healing the Clefable and let the totem get down to 10% then used my nine tails to get it the rest of the wayI’m sure nobody cares but I feel like I just passed an exam I never studied for by making up an answer and I’m very proud of myself it took so long and I did it in such a stupid way with a Pokémon I only brought because it was pink and the high affection messages guilted me into itEdit: the Clefable just took down the giant legendary lion guy with help from the incineroar how is it so OP via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2uVvC02
"It’s my first time playing Pokémon and I just beat Totem Kommo-o with a lvl 50 Clefable??" "It’s my first time playing Pokémon and I just beat Totem Kommo-o with a lvl 50 Clefable??" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.