Ads Top

"Keep an eye out for more than just opposing teams"


#PokemonGO: This is a x-post but I figured this could help people be more aware of the hidden dangers of letting your kids play Pokemon Go unsupervised. This took place at the park that I hold down as Gym Leader.I was wearing my Pikachu hat and some old guy took a picture of me. Now I'm almost 30 so I didn't think much of it. Then he started pointing his camera at children, so I walked over to the parents and told them what was happening.The pedo started walking out of the park, but one of the moms got his plates. We found out from the cops he had just been released from prison for (you guessed it) taking pictures of kids.He had a court order to not own any photography device, and to not be at parks. He had a full blown SLR digital camera and was walking around the playground taking pictures of kids. He wasn't even allowed to be outside of Santa Fe, roughly an hour away from where we were. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2zoYCC0
"Keep an eye out for more than just opposing teams" "Keep an eye out for more than just opposing teams" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.