Ads Top

"The best shiny I have!!"


#PokemonGO: So for the past few days I played Pokémon go more than the usual because I wanted to hatch many 2k eggs trying to get that Pichu with the witch hat. I hatched 7 eggs without success in getting it and had one last egg that can hatch it (all of the others are 5k) So I waked outside and the hatching screen appeared, I sat on a bench and tap the screen and a Pichu came out of the egg I was so happy I screamed “yess!!!” And then I stopped and saw those stars that you see when there’s a shiny Pokémon and I thought no way! It moved on to the Pokémon screen and I saw those stars and I was shocked! After all this time trying to get a Pichu with a witch hat I get one and it’s a shiny?! I felt so lucky and happy! I still can’t believe it.TLDR:I hatched 7 eggs trying to get a Pichu with a witch hat and on the 8th I got a shiny one.https://ift.tt/2PudMgb via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2qfBjD9
"The best shiny I have!!" "The best shiny I have!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.