Ads Top

"Worth bypassing last Suicune for maximum November Shedinja breakthroughs?"


#PokemonGO: I don't have a huge knowledge base of Pokémon or the current meta, and I can't find if this question has been asked yet, so I was curious how valuable it will be to have as many Shedinjas as possible from the November research breakthroughs? As of today, I can finish up another breakthrough to obtain my last Suicune, but wasn't sure if I should wait til Thursday to obtain 5 Shedinjas for the month, as opposed to 4.Thoughts? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2SspJBR
"Worth bypassing last Suicune for maximum November Shedinja breakthroughs?" "Worth bypassing last Suicune for maximum November Shedinja breakthroughs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.