Ads Top

"Best Friends. A Little Story about a Misunderstood Message. Or How to Communicate in Pokémon Go."


#PokemonGO: Story time!Like so many of you, I became best friends with an American trainer I don't know. A few days ago, we became best friends. Shortly before that moment, the trainer changed his/her name into some abbreviations and numbers. I didn't understand it. I thought the trainer must had some reason to change it, although I thought his previous trainer name to be the better one.The day we became best friends, I opened the app, and quickly used a star piece. But to no avail. I did it all wrong and squandered the star piece. I was thinking about a way to communicate with trainers when information like for example this needed to be exchanged.And then suddenly, after two days or so, while sending this trainer a gift, my mind was finally illuminated. This trainer changed his trainer name in order to communicate the time (accurately at my timezone) to use an egg and receive the maximum bonus. All this using abbreviations and numbers.Because one can change the trainer name only once, this friendly and helpful trainer is stuck with this name. A souvenir of a virtual friendship.I only can say full heartedly thanks to this trainer. I hope you visit the Silph Road. And recognise yourself in this story. I understood your message too late. But I got it finally. The fact you tried to reach out that way makes my day. You sacrificed your original trainer name in order to communicate with a fellow trainer. I wish you a shiny Shinx, loads of fun, luckies, rare Pokémon and anything you wish for. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Sd0xhw
"Best Friends. A Little Story about a Misunderstood Message. Or How to Communicate in Pokémon Go." "Best Friends. A Little Story about a Misunderstood Message. Or How to Communicate in Pokémon Go." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.