Ads Top

"[Idea] Please just give us party hat wurmple."


#PokemonGO: I remember back when the loading screen changed or maybe it was just some kind of advertising picture they used but everyone got really jazzed at the idea of party hat wurmple.There were a lot of posts on here including some very funny Memes about it and then everyone moved on.Not me. This has now become the single most desired thing I have ever wanted from this game. I don’t need a Santa hat Pikachu anymore and I don’t need Delibird again.I just need party hat wurmple.Please.Please. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RhrAIw
"[Idea] Please just give us party hat wurmple." "[Idea] Please just give us party hat wurmple." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.