Ads Top

"It's literally impossible for me and other disabled gamers to play Pokemon Let's Go in docked mode right now."


The controls for Pokemon Let's Go are extremely frustrating in docked mode. So much so that it's impossible for me, as a disabled gamer, to play it. I can't move my arms enough to flick the joycon and throw pokeballs.I knew you could just use A to throw one in handheld mode, so I just assumed it would work in docked, but nope. Why is this the case? Why no Pro Controller support? Why no disabling of motion controls? I suppose it's to sell the Pokeball Plus, but it means I can't play. I know there has to be a lot of people in the same boat. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2DsKEiT
"It's literally impossible for me and other disabled gamers to play Pokemon Let's Go in docked mode right now." "It's literally impossible for me and other disabled gamers to play Pokemon Let's Go in docked mode right now." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.