Ads Top

"Niantic deleted my account and told me "we're unable to find a Pokémon GO account higher than level 1""


#PokemonGO: So I played pokemon go since release and have reached level 30 quite quickly. Got a new job and couldn't play it no more. Today I bought let's go Pikachu for switch and saw pokemon go can be connected. So I thought to myself might as well do it. Tried to login and it prompted me to select gender and nickname. Weird but I ignored it. New device, I guess just needs to sync. Nope, my account is actually gone. Raised a ticket and they keep insisting I logged in wrong account. But the account I login is saying my character has been created on August 2nd 2016. After raised yet another ticket, I get the reply "we're unable to find a Pokémon GO account higher than level 1..." 130/150 pokemon, 3000 coins, bunch of incubators...all gone. Anyone had similar experience and solved it? Or did Niantic just fuck me in the ass without no return ? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2qQY5S8
"Niantic deleted my account and told me "we're unable to find a Pokémon GO account higher than level 1"" "Niantic deleted my account and told me "we're unable to find a Pokémon GO account higher than level 1"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.