"Allow us to delete Premium Raid Passes"

#PokemonGO: Yes, I need to burn some money. But what can I do if I’m rural, will never be able to use the hundreds of PRPs from previous boxes and got them there, taking space in my storage?I just can’t buy any new boxes even if it would make economic sense because of incubators and star pieces. The massive amount of PRP already in my storage basically prevents me of buying any new boxes and thus getting star pieces. We need to have an option to delete Premium Raid Passes for this reason. Or even better: allow us to trade items! I’d gladly exchange 10 or more PRPs for a charged TM or a couple of rare candy. Or yet even better: extend Point of Interest submission and review system to Africa, so that we may have more than 3 gyms in cities with 2 million inhabitants like the one where I live (seriously). via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PAnGJj
"Allow us to delete Premium Raid Passes"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
05:17
Rating:


No comments