Ads Top

"Should gyms change?"


I've seen this idea before and I wanted to ask if people actually agreed with it. And for fun, I decided to make up my own lineup of gyms.The idea is - What if the gyms were based on mechanics/Battle styles instead of types?​Gym 1- Status Conditions (Singles)Gym 2- Debuffing/Buffs (Singles)Gym 3- Weather (Doubles)Gym 4- Raw Power (Singles)Gym 5- Triple battles (Triple battles)Gym 6- Defence (Doubles)Gym 7- High Risk (Rotation Battles)Gym 8- Stalling (Inverse battles)​​I decided to make Gym 5 triple battles as both it's mechanics and battle style so it can teach the player about triple battles before they play a rotation battle. I made gym 7 High risks for moves that make you wait a turn a two or moves like horn drill (me first or counter could be added to this list too). Have any suggestions for teams for these gyms? Do you think gyms should change? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Uvw0O5
"Should gyms change?" "Should gyms change?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.