Ads Top

"[Unpopular] Stardust cost is perfect the way it is"


#PokemonGO: Having a second charged move is an achieved reward, not a necessity. Not everyone of our Pokémon should have one. It’s a reward for those who have played the game enough to acquire that much disposable dust. I personally don’t have enough dust to currently add third moves to most of my Pokémon and I think that’s fair. Having a third move and adding a huge upper hand to a single Pokémon shouldn’t be given out like candy. Super effective damage has also been buffed with this update. This makes a Pokémon with two charged moves which can be of different types even that more powerful. I like that it’s locked behind a steep cost and I have to choose wisely which Pokémon I add a move to.Edit: The “upper hand” I was referring is not only limited to pvp. This is also utilized in raids. Having two different typed charged moves makes that Pokémon more versatile against a variety of other species, without rolling the dice with a charged tm. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2EhTy37
"[Unpopular] Stardust cost is perfect the way it is" "[Unpopular] Stardust cost is perfect the way it is" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.