Ads Top

"No more Magnemite?"


#PokemonGO: No more SHINY Magnemite?Since the last post regarding this matter was deleted, I am reopening it. I personally shiny checked about 500 with no shiny. I only started checking for one since the last migration as it was so close to my home. I know my 500 alone isn't significant, but there are some interesting findings.no shiny magnemite on instagram/twitter after the first week of dec. I searched for other shinies and magnemite seems to be the only one affected. I may be wrong.I found a user who posted this from the last thread regarding shiny magnemite: "Me and my community in Toronto have been hunting Magnemite at its nest for a while since the last nest change. Me and about 6 other people have combined seen of 7900. We caught zero shiny Magnemite. I was wondering the same thing as you after the Krabby post. For Misdreavus though, I caught one not long ago."There are other threads in other subreddit that hav covered the same subject. Not a single person with a proof of catching a shiny Magnemite since December. http://bit.ly/2FeQXHO first i thought it was absurd, since it is entirely possible due to bad RNG. However, after the krabby incident, I am not so convinced.I don't know what to make of it tbh(ps) Since many are asking; natu, sunkern, caterpie shinies are still catchable.misdreavus was last seen on 12/31. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2Fd5K5E
"No more Magnemite?" "No more Magnemite?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.