Ads Top

"Incense doesn’t do its job."


#PokemonGO: I’m on vacation in Florida this week and I’m from Delaware. I haven’t been using my phone a lot but the only regional I haven’t caught yet is carnivine. And I’ve seen the shadow of finneon, idk if that’s regional but I’ve never seen it. But when I use incense (I’ve done it 5 times this past week) I get no more than 5 or 6 Pokémon to appear because of it. More Pokémon spawn around me naturally than with incense in the half hour time. Is this just how it is? It’s pretty frustrating via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2IZAh93
"Incense doesn’t do its job." "Incense doesn’t do its job." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.