Ads Top

"Shiny Luck"


#PokemonGO: Today I went to Great Wolf Lodge(an water park with hotel) with my brother and I decided to really pick up Pokémon Go again for the first time in a while because I don’t really like water parks and all over there are pokestops and gyms. I beat a gym, and about 7 p.m. the most magical thing happened...I clicked on a Roselia... SHINY Caught about 3 other Pokémon. I then clicked on a Treeko... SHINY Caught another 5-7 Pokémon. Clicked on a Bulbasaur... SHINYNo lie within about 30 minutes I caught 3 shiny Pokémon. The luck that I had today coming back was unmatched and I’m undoubtedly hooked on this game again... I feel like I won the lottery today via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2UKon4Y
"Shiny Luck" "Shiny Luck" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.