Ads Top

"Anyone else have a really hard time getting people for raids in their area?"


#PokemonGO: It's getting pretty disappointing with my local discord. I did some Kyogre raids day one and haven't been able to pull a group together since. After Tuesday the raid channels have been dead.I get that it's been around before but this is the first time for me and it's rough. My discord is starting to become "New shiny or I don't care." via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2x7k36E
"Anyone else have a really hard time getting people for raids in their area?" "Anyone else have a really hard time getting people for raids in their area?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.