Ads Top

"Caught my #1 most-wanted Shiny, and I couldn’t have done it without my friend!"


#PokemonGO: So, about 20 minutes ago, my friend /u/brynnaillusart asked me about getting back into PoGO after a long time. I started explaining different features off the top of my head, but realized I was probably missing stuff, so I went ahead and opened my app.My phone buzzed while I was looking in the menus, so I checked the map. It was a Growlithe! I almost took a screencap here, since she had just mentioned Growlithes being hard to come by in her area— they’re a dime a dozen in my biome, but the fact that it popped up now was a cute coincidence.Oh, I had no idea.To pull back a little bit and wax philosophical here, this is the most awesomest in a line of neat experiences I’ve had by embracing the community aspect of the game, especially when it comes to asking questions and helping each other out. During Community Days, you have this built-in conversation starter where you can ask another player something about the game, and I’ve made friends that way! I wouldn’t have started those conversations and made those human connections if I just relied on the most efficient method to find the answer.And in this case, I could have just dredged up an article online or said “just Google it,” but then I wouldn’t have caught this heckin’ amazing boi! (my friend got to pick the name, of course)Have you ever had a special PoGO experience that stemmed from helping someone or asking for help? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2RBeHtW
"Caught my #1 most-wanted Shiny, and I couldn’t have done it without my friend!" "Caught my #1 most-wanted Shiny, and I couldn’t have done it without my friend!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.