Ads Top

"Just started playing today and something awesome happened!"


#PokemonGO: Downloaded Pokemon Go today and went out for a walk, visited some pokestops, got to level 5. Went to the park that's just over the road from where I live as it has two gyms. First one I went to had a big bad Kyogre in it (later learned this was a raid) it was like 50k CP or something crazy and the game was looking for a group to put me in, I couldn't see anybody around so I quit out of it and went to the other gym at the same park.This one only had a Slaking in it, but it was 2000CP or something and whenever it would use earthquake it would one shot any pokemon I had. I did it though! I took the gym and put my little Cacnea in it.As soon as I took it a group of people came over all with their phones out and asked me if I was the trainer who just took the gym, I said yeah, I just started playing today, expecting them to just squish me out of it with no effort. This happened instead:https://ift.tt/2XENk7z told them about the Kyogre raid I just tried to do and they said oh we just did that you literally just missed us!They've invited me to go on a gym/raid march with them on Saturday, said they'd carry me and take over as much as possible. I wanted to share this as I feel like it's pretty awesome! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ISDA1f
"Just started playing today and something awesome happened!" "Just started playing today and something awesome happened!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.