Ads Top

"What are the God-Tier pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: I never feel certain on which ones I should level up to 40, which ones I should get to around 30 (or whatever the breakpoint is where the cost gets high and the benefit lowers), and which ones I should ignore all togetherBasically, for now I'm interested in which ones are the absolute necessary to keep and level.Obviously I know ones like Shadowball Mewtwo, Smackdown Tyranitar, Meteor Mash Metagross, Outrage Rayquaza, but what are some others?Is there a comprehensive list out there somewhere? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2KsJ5EU
"What are the God-Tier pokemon?" "What are the God-Tier pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.