Ads Top

"Hello /r/TheSilphRoad! Help me complete my Bachelors thesis by completing this questionnaire!"


#PokemonGO: Greetings, /r/TheSilphRoad,I am a student at OCAD University in Canada doing research on Pokémon Go for my Bachelor’s thesis in Industrial Design. The project focuses on the semantic interpretations of the mythological world of Pokémon and the manner in which it is superposed over the real world through augmented reality.I would like to invite you to share your perspective by filling out this questionnaire. The main part of the survey consists of six short-answer questions, and it should take no more than 7–10 minutes to complete.Your participation is strictly anonymous and voluntary. (Additional details can be found in the survey.) If you have any questions, please feel free to comment in this thread, PM me, or email me at 3157894@student.ocadu.ca.Thank you very much for your time,—Allen via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2lhaq39
"Hello /r/TheSilphRoad! Help me complete my Bachelors thesis by completing this questionnaire!" "Hello /r/TheSilphRoad! Help me complete my Bachelors thesis by completing this questionnaire!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.