Ads Top

"I wish we could mark certain Pokemon to push to the front of our Nearby like those unregistered in the Pokedex"


#PokemonGO: It's always exciting to see the little black silhouette whenever a Pokemon we haven't captured yet is nearby, and I'm sure we've all had times where we travel a decent distance because the Pokemon is quite far on the map. Unfortunately, once that Pokemon is registered we no longer get that highlight and are totally unaware unless it is very close.I can only imagine the amount of Gible, Cranidos, and Shieldon I've missed out on because my Nearby had too many other Pokemon in the way to let me know of their existence. I really wish there was a way we could mark certain Pokemon to always be pushed to the front even after we've registered them in our Pokedex. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2li3Ppa
"I wish we could mark certain Pokemon to push to the front of our Nearby like those unregistered in the Pokedex" "I wish we could mark certain Pokemon to push to the front of our Nearby like those unregistered in the Pokedex" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.