Ads Top

"My Daily Spawn was a Shiny Houndour, but after I Caught It, It was no Longer Shiny"


#PokemonGO: Hi Trainers, first post here! I was lucky enough to get a Shiny Houndour as my daily spawn, which I promptly tapped on at midnight! But after I caught it, it became a normal Houndour... My Journal also registers it as a non-shiny Houndour.I know for events such as Community Day or Incense Day, a Shiny can unfortunately revert back after being caught when the event time period is over. So I can't understand why this happened to my Houndour. A random, unfortunate bug or something else?EDIT: I don't know if it would be worth mentioning, but my previous day's (6/21) daily spawn was a Phanphy, which I did not catch and left completely alone. Did not even tap on it once. Today's daily spawn (6/22) was the Houndour, which I caught seeing that it was shiny.https://ift.tt/317MAsW via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3djyK9v
"My Daily Spawn was a Shiny Houndour, but after I Caught It, It was no Longer Shiny" "My Daily Spawn was a Shiny Houndour, but after I Caught It, It was no Longer Shiny" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.