Ads Top

"Ball drop rate from gifts still nerfed. This is after opening all gifts at once. Previously I was getting 150 to 200 balls. I’ve noticed stops are only dropping 1 to 3 balls as well."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/3hZkxkx via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3k54xPV
"Ball drop rate from gifts still nerfed. This is after opening all gifts at once. Previously I was getting 150 to 200 balls. I’ve noticed stops are only dropping 1 to 3 balls as well." "Ball drop rate from gifts still nerfed. This is after opening all gifts at once. Previously I was getting 150 to 200 balls. I’ve noticed stops are only dropping 1 to 3 balls as well." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.