Ads Top

"Which starter is best in Platinum version?"


I managed to snag myself a copy of Pokemon Platinum and I am having the hardest time choosing the starter. I was thinking of going Infernape because of lack of Sinnoh fire types. But it’s Platinum which means there are more fire types (I do have access to trading, so Magmortar is available if need be). On the other hand, Torterra is one of my favorite Pokémon of all time, and I can get mons to cover ice weakness. Which of the three do I go with?View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3rvQCpR
"Which starter is best in Platinum version?" "Which starter is best in Platinum version?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.