Ads Top

"Instead of gyms in Legends Arceus, I could see this happening instead"


It's already confirmed that the Pokemon League system won't be in the game, as well as other Pokemon trainers (well, it's unlikely we'll see them). So this leaves the question of "well, besides exploring and catching Pokemon, what are we gonna do?"Well, I have a theory. Battling is still obviously in this game, we saw footage. Battling is the main focus of Pokemon. I think we're going to be seeing wild bosses, similar to what we saw with Totem Pokemon.Of course, this is likely going to be a big game. So we'll have more than just 7 or 8 bosses. I could see these bosses being important to the plot. Or maybe there will be harder Pokemon to catch, and so we'll have to battle them first.I just can't see a Pokemon game without much battling, that wouldn't make sense. But because we didn't see much footage, I get people are worried. But if Game Freak is going out of their way to make this big open world, a change, (something they're known not to do), I think they're going to have new ways to battle. Like I said, I think they'll just be bosses spread out. Part of this is theory is supported with the leaked screenshots of the game, where we see a boss with a health bar.And who knows? Even if the concept of a trainer doesn't yet exist, we could totally see an antagonist in this game (despite there being rumors we are apart of Team Galactic).I'm personally welcoming all of this with open arms. Just a theory of course, but I'm tired of the same formula. I'll be happy to explore an old Sinnoh (essentially a new region), catch Pokemon in new ways, ride Pokemon and battle for different motives. This is a new era, and I am absolutely pumped!Please, let me know your thoughts and concerns with the game, as well as what you're excited for! I'm super excited and would love to talk about these new games. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2OwpGYr
"Instead of gyms in Legends Arceus, I could see this happening instead" "Instead of gyms in Legends Arceus, I could see this happening instead" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.