Ads Top

"How do you feel when Ash abandons his Pokemons ?"


I never really watched the anime so I started from scratch, I'm now starting Hoenn and I feel weird knowing that Ash just ditched his entire Johto team without any interaction with them.In season 1 to 5, everytime a Pokemon left Ash's team, there was a whole episode dedicated to it, and most of the time with a reasonable explanation (Squirtle joining the Squirtle Squad, Butterfree to spend time with its sould mate...), but at the end of season 5 he just "starts fresh" and leave his old mates behind. I especially feel bad for Bayleef who truly LOVED Ash.How do you react to this ? Now everytime Ash becomes friend with another Pokemon, I know that I should not get attached to it because he will just be abandoned at the end of the season...(Please no spoil. :D) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3c4T0xD
"How do you feel when Ash abandons his Pokemons ?" "How do you feel when Ash abandons his Pokemons ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.