Ads Top

"Gen 4"


Anyone else IN LOVE with Generation 4? I mean, I am obsessed. So many cool things in this generation. Diamond and Pearl probably were slow, but Platinum fixed that and made the region totally amazing. I mean, Sinnoh is probably the best region out there. Then we got Heart Gold and Soul Silver, which are, in my opinion, the best games in the entire franchise. Johto is very very fun to explore and the whole thing with Kanto post game is totally amazing. But Sinnoh is so godamn awesome. Oh, and we got so many cool evolutions from forgotten pokemon. I mean look at Electivire, Magmortar, WEAVILE! Lol. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mQqci7
"Gen 4" "Gen 4" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.