Ads Top

"I accidentally killed a square shiny Eevee before catching it..."


I hope this makes your day better, it just ruined mine lol:In Crown Tundra, Pokemon Sword, randomly catching some mons. I enter battle with an Eevee, as I'm just chilling, enter battle - the Eevee is white - I'm like hrm could be a normal one, if my screen brightness is up too much - the shiny animation plays and squares come out of it too. I poo my pants. I yell - RNGesus has blessed me. I look to see what is a nice meta mon, but also to see which Shiny Eeveelutions look the nicest: blue shiny Umbreon obvs, I select the correct moon ball to use to make the soon to be Umbreon mega epic. I Whittle Eevee down to 1 HP with false swipe and switch into my sleep, spore mon. Lvl 60ish Eevee (that I completely forgot) knows Take Down, Eevee uses Take Down, Eevee dies. I yell. GG's.I hope you can find a little comfort in my pain today - at least something good will come out of this then hopefully lolTLDR: Rare Shiny Square Eevee killed itself due to Trainer negligenceEdit: removed incorrect encounter rate via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3CT01Nx
"I accidentally killed a square shiny Eevee before catching it..." "I accidentally killed a square shiny Eevee before catching it..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.