Ads Top

"Make incense great again. Save incense!!! We must rebel!!!"


#PokemonGO: And of course like an idiot I just bought an 8 pack of incense from the store, wanted to see the new spawns…When they nerfed incense a while back (between the start of the pandemic and now) the spawns were every 2 minutes or so but still 60 minutes. This was after the 60 minute buff. This was perfectly acceptable. But adding 30 minutes and making spawns 5 min? what. The f..Seriously can we hammer niantic with feedback like we did with the whole gym distance thing??The only reason I’ll play this daily is incense. Also doing my research breakthrough.I feel so dead without incense being good. I work 6-7 days a week and love running incense while cooling off after work. I used to grind a lot but now with work I don’t anymore. Grinding for me now mostly consists of running incense at home and listening to music or watching YouTube.Save incense! Save Pokémon go! Niantic must revert it back!I was excited for this season and now I’m pissedTWEET the shit out them!!! I hate Twitter but I will use my Twitter fingers for this!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/qxKUaAu
"Make incense great again. Save incense!!! We must rebel!!!" "Make incense great again. Save incense!!! We must rebel!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.