Ads Top

"First time playing Gen IV"


I was a little kid when the first generation of games were published, but I never had a GameBoy, so never actually played them. It was later (around 14 yo), that I got to play the games on an emulator and I loved them! So I played almost all gen I, II and III games at the time.Fast forward to earlier this year, I decided to see what I have missed in all these years in the next generations, so I picked Pokemon Platinum and I enjoyed it so much! I liked a lot the Sinnoh region, the new mechanics, pokemon and movements.Looking forward to play gen VMy team on 1st Hall of FameTogekiss Lvl 57Rapidash Lvl 56Lucario Lvl 56Leafeon Lvl 57Empoleon Lvl 60Kricketune Lvl 56 via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/cFJY2OS
"First time playing Gen IV" "First time playing Gen IV" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.