Ads Top

"I wish I could add people from gyms..."


#PokemonGO: I live within reach of a gym from home & there's two people on my team & 4 from mystic that rotate daily... It's the same group of people over and over. I would love to be able to add them / send a friend request, so I could have more people to raid with.I live in a large apartment area, so there's no way to know who the trainers are... I wish I could just long-press on them & send them a request. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/pdLBQ0M
"I wish I could add people from gyms..." "I wish I could add people from gyms..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.