Ads Top

"These Mew and Mewtwo Events is superbly convenient."


I've got some good mixed feelings about the news we've got this week.But I gotta say, the timing for both the Mewtwo Raid, and the Mew event are brilliant.First, the current raid giving us useful mons for the Mewtwo event is pretty handy. I'm hoping that when the raid actually happens, players will be more likely to bring useful mons to battle Mewtwo. Rather than Iron Hands that are obviously going to get OHKO'd. TBH I've already got several Mewtwos to transfer in from Home, but I bet the drops for the Mewtwo Raids will be insane.Second, more importantly, the timing on the Mew Event. I've been considering a new game for a while now, now we have Home. I'm hoping I can get a second Mew by restarting my game next month. The event lasts until after the DLC drops. Team Mask drops on the 13th of September, Mew is out until the 17th. This will probably give me time to get any legendaries and restart the game before the Mew event ends.Also the Mew is lvl 5, so you could actually use it in Scarlet and Violet's storyline. I enjoyed having Celebi in an X Playthrough when Bank first came out, and a Mew I obtained using the Mew Glitch in Yellow. It will be OP early-game, but because it gains Exp. slowly, it might not be too broken to use it for the mid to late stages. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/mVocEyA
"These Mew and Mewtwo Events is superbly convenient." "These Mew and Mewtwo Events is superbly convenient." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.