Ads Top

"Am I the only one feeling inclined to start cheating?"


#PokemonGO: EDIT: Maybe I should do an edit here since this got some attention. I won't cheat. But reading all the comments I now know that there are other frustrated players out there. And that you too have realized that Niantic is basically just screwing over their legit playerbase and giving the cheaters an even bigger advantage than what they already had. It is an interesting discussion, it says a lot about the current situation. I wonder what Niantic could possibly do now to upset their players even more?I don't have much time to play pokemon, I also live in the suburbs so not that much action here either. I can only play it during my busride to uni and back. I don't have time running around like a headless chicken hoping to find a pokemon by luck. But since Niantic now made it so I can't play during my busride anymore I have been thinking about cheating.Before anyone start complaining, hear me out: I would never take over gyms and ruin the game for legit players, I was just thinking of making a new account, teleport around the world and catch pokemon until I get bored with it. If I get banned I would just create a new account. Anyone else been thinking about doing the same after all the bad choices Niantic has made?How ironic wouldn't it be if Niantic is getting their legit players to start cheating when they did all these things to stop people from cheating in the first place.. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2egYBk8
"Am I the only one feeling inclined to start cheating?" "Am I the only one feeling inclined to start cheating?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.