Ads Top

"Did the GPS drift become worse lately?"


#PokemonGO: Don't get me wrong, I am not really complaining about it (Except that one time [In band camp? lol] when I took my dog for a walk and was sitting under a gym and got banned for 10 minutes for drifting too far).I got 3.7km on my 10km egg while sitting at home for about 2.5 hours. Sure I open and close the app quite often because I had 3 spawns just outside the reach (Now 6) of my house. But earlier it actually teleported me 3 times (Without closing the app) to places about 1-2km away, that I also have never been in, it never done that this often.Edit: 21 minutes since posting this update and I am on 4km on my egg (Didn't close and open my app). via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eo7c5g
"Did the GPS drift become worse lately?" "Did the GPS drift become worse lately?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.