Ads Top

"Gym stagnation is not the problem, team imbalance/multi-accounting is."


#PokemonGO: While I am seeing the same gym longevity everyone else is, namely lvl 10 blue gyms everywhere, it is not the result of poor gym mechanics, but of the massive imbalance regarding team participation and individuals with multiple accounts.Seeing these perma-gyms, I tried to get in on the action. I spent an entire afternoon taking down a lvl 10 gym, training it up to lvl 8, and the very next morning, it was a lvl 10 blue gym again.I also spotted a very rare lvl 6 yellow gym one day. I trained it to lvl 9 and put my 2500 cp Snorlax in. It lasted until the next afternoon, and when I checked it going by, people had filled the two free slots with 400 cp garbage. It is now a lvl 10 blue gym.If there were more people on my team, perhaps we would be able to create a permanent area, but with everyone on team blue and one or two people being able to fill up all ten slots with their multiple accounts, even a hypothetical lvl 20 gym wouldn't last for me. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ewzuLM
"Gym stagnation is not the problem, team imbalance/multi-accounting is." "Gym stagnation is not the problem, team imbalance/multi-accounting is." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.