Ads Top

"Why I Love The New Gym Training"


#PokemonGO: Opinions vary, but I love the new training format for the following reasons: 1. I am falling in love with many of my "other" 'mons. u/Pimppit posted he is now excited about Rattatas as he builds an army of Ratticates. I have spent many hours sifting through my catches/hatches evolving and hoarding away good 'mons with good attacks. I did so even thinking that I would never use them. Now they have life. 2. Training takes advantage of the trainers experience. Being able to make best use of type advantages lets you dramatically boost gym prestige with lesser 'mons. 3. No more gimmicks necessary. No need to put a high CP magikarp into a gym to beat up on. New system encourages us to put our best in. 4. Example for all of the above. I trained a level 5 gym to level 8 in three battles. I used 6 'mons all under 1200 CP and defeated the entire gym which ranged from 1700 CP to 2400 CP. With good dodging and good match-ups I squeaked by each time. It was awesome. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ec0Hao
"Why I Love The New Gym Training" "Why I Love The New Gym Training" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.