Ads Top

"Maps have been updated in my country/city. New roads, parking lots and buildings are now nearly up-to-date."


#PokemonGO: For a short period of time this morning all roads, building and "water" disappeared on my PoGo map. PokeStops and Gyms were still visible thou. After around 40 minutes the "new" maps started to load square by square revealing new, updated roads and buildings coverage. Example : I'm at work right now and the is a small dead-end road leading to parking lot behind the building. It never showed up in game, but now is visible. So is the new office building next to the one I'm working in. Yesterday it was just simple grass terrain, now it's showing on map including little shop square between two building. I hope my home is visible now too (Build Dec 2015) because according to PoGo I'm living under the sky ^ via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hCflVU
"Maps have been updated in my country/city. New roads, parking lots and buildings are now nearly up-to-date." "Maps have been updated in my country/city. New roads, parking lots and buildings are now nearly up-to-date." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.