Ads Top

"How good will scizor be? I have a scyther nest"


#PokemonGO: I know he has a double weakness to fire so I doubt I would use him defensively since everyone here has arcanines. But if I remember right he should be an awesome exeggutor counter and should resist a lot of snorlax's moves right? I have 113 scyther candy and 3 scyther above 85% but should I farm up even more while I have this nest nearby? Is scizor going to be good on offense? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jbPQOl
"How good will scizor be? I have a scyther nest" "How good will scizor be? I have a scyther nest" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.