Ads Top

"Protip: Toggle off GPS after entering a gym"


#PokemonGO: Since it's cold in the Northeast, I will only battle inside my car or in a building.There's an outdoor gym thats about 50 feet from the closest spot my vehicle will reach. I quickly walked over to the gym, clicked on it, immediately toggled GPS off (from status bar in Android), and ran back to my car. Even though the "GPS not found" message persisted, I was still able to set my lineup and battle the gym all from the comfort of my vehicle. Unfortunately though, once the battle is over, you will have to turn GPS back on in order to enter the gym again, and will likely need to run back over to the gym in order to enter. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jOUW3P
"Protip: Toggle off GPS after entering a gym" "Protip: Toggle off GPS after entering a gym" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.