Ads Top

"Breakdown from 6 hours of 3 lures"


#PokemonGO: Inspired by the submission of /u/FeatherPatch I lit up three Pokéstops at my work. I tried my best to keep track of as many Pokémon as possible, but several short meetings with my boss and a few occasions where my boss was in the "workers room" made me miss a few Pokémon. Anyways, first a few things to mention / anecdotes:Where I work there are three Pokéstops, I can only spin two of them, but I can reach out for all of them regarding lure spawns. There were only rare occasions where I drifted too far away from the stop I can't spinThere are no spawn points located around those stops (well they can be found through the tracking, but they are far enough away from the stops to make differentiate between lure spawns and regular spawns much easier)My work is located at what used to be an electric biome (near a water biome), I say "used to be" because nowadays I rarely see Magnemite and Voltorb here, when they first showed up (after having a Drowzee city) they were well distributed all over the places which isn't the case anymore (have no clue why but that's a different story).I collected 281 spawnsRoughly 23% of the spawns have been pink Pokémon (I would guess the chances of a pink Pokémon spawning to be around 25%), I didn't see a single Exeggcute/Lickitung/Clefairy/Clefable/Slowbro which strenghtens the two theories that a) they increased chanes of pink Pokémon spawning in their biome, respectively and b) Pokéstops spawn Pokémon depending on their biome (using the same distribution table than normal spawn points?)When I saw Chansey (which only happened 2 times) they were both preceded and followed by what I simply call a "pink burst" (many pink Pokés spawning in a row), but that was probably just RNG / needs way more testingI tried to keep track of Ditto, too, but due to my boss entering the room several times and many Pidgey and Rattata running it's probably not that accurate and there were probably a few more DittoAlright, let's get to the Pokémon spawn distribution (I tried to sort it by number in my head so sorry if there's something switched):PokémonAmountPercentagePidgey7426,33Pidgeotto31,07Rattata6322,42Raticate31,07Spearow289,96Fearow10,36Jigglypuff3512,46Wigglytuff20,71Zubat31,07Golbat10,36Paras10,36Venonat20,71Meowth31,07Machop20,71Slowpoke10,36Magnemite41,42Grimer10,36Shellder41,42Gastly31,07Drowzee10,36Krabby62,14Koffing10,36Chansey20,71Horsea41,42Mr. Mime31,07Ditto31,07Magikarp10,36Eevee31,07Porygon238,19Probably the sample size is a little too small to make conclusions, but I think it's better than nothing. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lzlAeX
"Breakdown from 6 hours of 3 lures" "Breakdown from 6 hours of 3 lures" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.