Ads Top

"One week ago you would have never believed that I purposely skipped a wild Lapras so I could catch a Magikarp around the corner..."


#PokemonGO: yet here we are. I only have two Lapras from eggs, but the 1 in one-million chance of a shiny was too good to pass up for me. This event is wild. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mCzDVb
"One week ago you would have never believed that I purposely skipped a wild Lapras so I could catch a Magikarp around the corner..." "One week ago you would have never believed that I purposely skipped a wild Lapras so I could catch a Magikarp around the corner..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.