Ads Top

"[Idea] Thought for easier appraisal"


#PokemonGO: I think we'd all agree that constantly tapping through 5-7 pages of appraisal is monotonous, but necessary when trying to find that 100% Pokemon.And I think the majority of us wouldn't care about the rest of the appraisal after we see that the Pokemon is anything less than Simply Amazing (or whatever the Mystic/Instinct highest appraisal is)I suggest another symbol at the top left of the Pokemon page (opposite the favourite star) which would indicate what overall appraisal the Pokemon is. Then you can tap it to see the specifics behind it.Example. I hatch a Ghastly. The screen has a Gold circle on top left indicating Simply amazing, I can click it and the normal appraisal will come up with our team leader stating Attack and Defense are "Blown away" (Valor).It could be A circle with different colours indicating tier: Gold=Simply amazing, Orange=Strong, Purple=Decent, Brown=Not great in battle.It could be different shapes: Crown=Amazing, Diamond=Strong, Triangle=Decent, Circle=Not great.This would help with identifying any caught/hatched Pokemon early, and you can straight away know if you want to transfer a bad IV Pokemon without having to click through 5-7 pages. I am at the stage where I have caught all available Pokemon to me, and the only things keeping me playing is getting 100% Pokemon and a shiny. Now that that is my goal, I am realising just how time expensive it is appraising.The appraisal system is too drawn out and monotonous. I'd hate to think of how many 100% Pidgey/Spearow/Rattata/etc. I have thrown out purely because I have caught dozens and don't have the time/want to appraise them all before transferring.It'd also be a lot easier for mass transfers. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rPMxAJ
"[Idea] Thought for easier appraisal" "[Idea] Thought for easier appraisal" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.