Ads Top

"People with physical disabilities, any reason to still play?"


#PokemonGO: Hey,I've played since launch but with Cerebral Palsy in my legs and rural I'm stuck at level 16. I can walk; but not for a long time/very far. I have a grand total of 5 hatches. Speed cap killed the game for me months ago, the best I get is usually driving drift. I have Living Dex in Moon but Go seems to work against me.Several features that most people want would help me and others like me immensely. As it stands now the game (and other players online) don't seem to think I should play.Anyone else in a similar situation? If you still play, why? What would you want to change with the game to make it more equal? A weekly/monthly egg hatcher with no EXP or stardust or even discarding eggs would help IMO. And of course a tracker with spawn timers and more accurate direction but that's been done to death.EDIT: Downvotes are just proving my point about other players. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2qtxjlb
"People with physical disabilities, any reason to still play?" "People with physical disabilities, any reason to still play?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.