Ads Top

"[Bugs] Pokémon returned to me immediately and replaced with the same six fully demotivated Pokémon originally in the gym"


#PokemonGO: I took down a Team Mystic gym and made it Valor. I did not even walk 10 paces before getting a notification that my Pokémon was knocked out of the gym. It was literally less than 10 seconds.When I check the gym, the same six Pokémon are back in the gym and the gym is back to Mystic. To add insult to injury, the six Pokémon are fully demotivated as they were before.First off, it is not possible to defeat a fully motivated Pokémon (Tyranitar) in under 10 seconds. It is 15 seconds just for the defeat message.And even if the same six people put their Pokémon back in, they would definitely not be fully demotivated.It is as if the gym reverted on me via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ExH3Bf
"[Bugs] Pokémon returned to me immediately and replaced with the same six fully demotivated Pokémon originally in the gym" "[Bugs] Pokémon returned to me immediately and replaced with the same six fully demotivated Pokémon originally in the gym" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.